In reviewing the eligibility and voting process, we have decided to implement the following changes:
The 2015 Eligibility Period will be for projects released from October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014. Nominations will be announced thereafter.
Project Eligibility Criteria:
The Stellar Awards Executive Committee has decided on the following criteria for project eligibility:
- Technical quality, lyrics, voice quality, charting duration, project content and charting performance will be reviewed for inclusion on the ballot. Eligible entries will be compiled into an entry list for the initial ballot. All Stellar Awards Nomination Committee selections are final.
- Each category is limited based on the dictate and discretion of the Stellar Awards Nomination Committee therefore all entries will not be included on the ballot
- The project must have been released during the eligibility period (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014)
- The project must be sold and played nationally
- The project must chart in the TOP 25 for AT LEAST FOUR WEEKS on AT LEAST TWO of the Nielsen Charts (Billboard, SoundScan, or BDS)
- The person submitting the project must be a member of the Stellar Awards Gospel Music Academy (SAGMA)
Online Submission Process Begins: September 1, 2014 at www.thestellarawards.com
We hope that you understand the changes. We look forward to celebrating another wonderful year of Gospel music with you.
Chairman & CEO, Central City Productions, Inc.
Executive Producer, The Stellar Gospel Music Awards