***CALL FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS REQUESTS***
32ND ANNUAL STELLAR GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS NOMINATIONS TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2017
REQUESTS FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS NOW BEING ACCEPTED ONLINE
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16
Credential submission forms are now being accepted online
from working media who wish to cover the 32nd Annual Stellar Gospel
Music Awards, the greatest night in gospel music. The deadline for
credentials is Thursday, February 16, 2017. To submit the media
credential request form, click here. The 32nd Annual Stellar Awards nominees will be announced Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
The Stellar Awards is the longest running Black Awards show
in television recognizing the accomplishments of gospel music icons and
individuals instrumental in advocating for gospel music. The show will
be taped on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas,
This one-of-a-kind award show has become the premier gospel
event honoring African American artists, showcasing top performers and
many television and film stars. Celebrities who have appeared on the
Stellar Awards include Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, Aretha Franklin,
Bishop T.D. Jakes, Lou Gossett, Jr., Yolanda Adams, Vickie Winans, Idris
Elba, The Winans, Shirley Caesar, Donnie McClurkin, Sherri Shepherd,
Meagan Good, Rickey Smiley, Hezekiah Walker, and countless others.
The Stellar Gospel Music Awards Show is Executive Produced by
Don Jackson, with Jennifer J. Jackson serving as Executive in Charge of
Production. Michael Johnson will direct this years award show. Erma
Gray Davis is the President and Chief Operations Officer of Central City
Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 6PM PST
LAS VEGAS ORLEANS ARENA
4500 W. Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Phone: (702) 284-7777
CENTRAL CITY PRODUCTIONS
Don Jackson (Executive Producer)
Michael Johnson (Director)
Jennifer J. Jackson (Executive in Charge of Production)
To submit media credential request form, click here.
- Radio interviews available upon request with Hosts,
Performers, Nominees and executive producer Don Jackson leading up to
- On-site photo opportunities (only) with Pre-Show Hosts,
Performers, Nominees, Winners, and Central City Production Executives on
Friday, March 24, 2017.
- On-site photo opportunities with Nominees, Winners and Performers at the Radio and Gospel Announcer Awards and Showcase on Saturday, March 25, 2017
- On-site photo opportunities and interviews with Hosts,
Performers, Nominees, Winners and Central City Production Executives at
Show taping on Saturday, March 25, 2017
CEO Don Jackson w/ wife Rosemary (left) and COO Erma Gray Davis on the red carpet. Photo credit: Earl Gibson III
ON-SITE MEDIA PROVISIONS:
- Red carpet arrivals coverage area outside venue (assigned spaces for approved media)
- Backstage media coverage/interview aras for Print/Online, Radio, and Broadcast media
- Backstage photo area
- One-on-One interview areas for select broadcast/video outlets (by request on space available basis)
- Post-event distribution of images of arrivals, performances and show highlights/b-roll
- Viewing of the show in press room
- Snacks and beverages will be served in press room
Visit the Stellar Awards website for full nominee list, ticketing information and show updates (www.thestellarawards.com).
CREDENTIALS REQUESTS/MEDIA COVERAGE:
Credential requests for working media who wish to cover the 32nd Annual Stellar Music Awards may be submitted by clicking here. (via Survey Monkey).
Please direct any questions to JL Media PR via email at email@example.com.
The credentials request deadline is Thursday, February 16, 2017.
More information for the 32nd Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards is forthcoming